Wednesday, May 5, 2010


March 7, 2010

At 24.00 hours, the clocks had to be put forward another hour. I think we have half an hour change left, before we reach Panama.

We have done a lot of sailing lately. The speed we are going with runs from 7.2 to 9.5 knots. But we have to catch up a lot of miles, we lost by just motoring.

The weather has been fine. Just an odd rain shower, which lasts about 5 to 10 minutes. The ship has been healing over, so the passengers on the port side are stuck to one side of the bed.

Every day the afternoon activities are ended with the singing of Salve Regina. I must admit, we are getting quit good at it. Most of the time followed by Amazing Grace and We are Sailing. Claus has taken his bagpipes with him, so most of the time, he finished with playing the bagpipe. Some days it goes better than others, but so does our singing!

After dinner we headed for the Tropical Bar, where we enjoyed an evening with Karaoke with Joszef and the Sports Team.

Since the starting of Salve Regina, several people have told me I have a very nice voice. At first I did not believe the first person, who told me. But after three different persons, told me the same, I cannot do anything else, but believe it.

I have a very low voice, and am singing in a different register, than most of the ladies.

Roki and I sang a song of Abba together, and everybody thought, it sounded lovely. We are even thinking of doing another song when we are having the Talent show, later on in the cruise.

It was twelve, before I went to bed, and it took some time before I feel asleep. But we all had a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment