Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Missing days in March added


Hello everybody,
When I was checking my blog, I was reading it backwards, to refresh my memory, I noticed some pages were missing!
Luckily I kept a copy on my laptop, so you can now read the days in March which were missing.
Be aware there is one message which covers the untimely death of Ann, a lovely lady.

In the meantime I am trying to get back to a normal life. Which I find not that easy, I must admit. I do miss Ruth and the crew a lot, as indeed some of the other passengers. Being at home with no other company than some plants, is quite boring. So, at the beginning of next week, most of my washing and ironing should be finished, I am going to look for another job.
I hope to sort out my photo's during the weekend, I still have to add all 46 email addresses from the Gang of 47 group, if that has been done, I am planning to send all of them the few photo's I have myself, of the ceremony. Please be patient.
If some of the previous passengers are reading my blog, please send me the photo's you think are nice and/or funny and should not be missed in my collection.
If, on the other hand, you want to know if I have some photo's of a special occassion, please let me know. What I have put into my blog, is a very small amount of the photo's I have taken.
In the meantime, take care.
Ineke

No comments:

Post a Comment