Tuesday, March 2, 2010



March 2, 2010


Yesterday we had Pirate's Night. Ross and I did not succeed in kidnapping the Captain, he knew what was coming, so he kept his distance!

Not all passengers dressed up though! Pity. The ones that did, fully enjoyed themselves and others.

We first had the crabraces, followed by the contest. Since we were loosing an hour, it was quit late before I went to bed.

This morning I hardly could speak, which is not so bad for the other passengers. But after some breakfast and Tai Chi, my voice is back to normal.

Walt was being chased around the ship by Claudia. He still does not know why, but had fun though.

Before dinner, one of the passengers asked me how I was going to eat, since my left hand was missing. I told him I would try with my right hand, but being lefthanded, it would not be that easy.

His next remark came out of the blue: well, it looks, you could easily miss a meal! I just looked at him, did not say a word. But when he went to the dining room, he told me I was his number one choice. I replied, well you are not mine!

Some people really think, they can just vent their thoughts! We have 127 passengers on the ship, of which about 5 are jerks, which is not bad. You can easily avoid them.

The rest of the passengers are just great. There is a very pleasant atmosphere on board, people are really mixing well, it is just difficult to remember all those names, having several Peter's, John's, Sue's etc. on the ship.

Yesterday was our turn to ask the quiz questions. Sue performed the task very well. The passengers thought they were interesting, and a nice mix of general knowledge, mixed with tid bits on the crew/ship. Rosemary and Peter's team won this time.

Today Roki will give a lecture: "Speaking in public". I am looking forward to it.

Well, this is it for today. Take care and if you have anything you would like me to know, just leave your comments on my blog.

Ineke

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing this blog. I am so glad that you now have pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete