Thursday, February 25, 2010



February 22, 2010


I had a wonderful Thai massage today. Chutima is a small Thai girl, but her strength is fabulous. She asked if I would like to have a "medium" of "strong" massage. I choose the medium, but boy, her little fingers found every sour spot in my body. She tried to fold me up like a blanket, was only partially succesful though, because all the extra layers of extra skin plus its contents, were in the way!

I always loose weight while sailing with Star Clippers. It has nothing to do with the food quality, more with being busy all day to keep your balance, swimming, walking, and just eat only a starter, a main course and a special .

Later on the day there was a lot of wind and we were going up and down. My stomach was not pleased with the situation, I got a seasickness pill from the purser, had something to eat and went to bed. I slept from 21.00 hours till 07.00 hours the next morning, fully refreshed and no troubled stomach any longer. Since then I have taken a ginger capsule after every meal, I find they really help. So next, will be February 23, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment