Saturday, February 27, 2010




February 25, 2010


Today is our first seaday, out of eightteen, sunrise will be at 05.49 and sunset at 18.02.

I just read in the daily programme that today on the aft deck we will sing Salve Regina, the song Columbus sang with his crew each night going west to America.

I am adding some photo's, I am quit surprised by how well they turned out. Since I had my eyes lasered, I need a pair of reading glasses with everything I do, so I tend to take my shots out of the blue.













As soon as I can find an internet cafe, I will try to post some more photo's.

Sailing is not so good at the moment, we have a lot of head wind. I would not be surprised if we will be late at the Cocos Islands, or, even worse, have to skip them. The captain told me, wind conditions might be better, as we are getting closer to the equator. Keep my fingers crossed.

Will now try to get an internet connection, but it might not be easy. Due to the movement of the ship, the antenna keeps trying to get in touch with the satellite, but looses it, at soon as the ship is healing over.

Take care.

Ineke



No comments:

Post a Comment