Friday, February 19, 2010




Good morning everybody,

as you can see there are no blogmessages yet, for the days following February 5. I have made them, but where they are? I probably put them on my memory stick, to download when in Bora Bora.
I had a connection, but only for 1 minute. I still had to pay 500,= polynisian frencs though! Ripp off.
I am glad I managed to download two messages, and I promise to give it another try later on the day.
Today we are at Huahine, and at eleven o'clock we will be off to a snorkeling trip. Seemingly there are strong currents over here, so you have to be an experienced swimmer, which, by the way, I am not, but I am still going. You have to wear a snorkeling vest, so it should not be too bad. I will even try to make some underwater photo's. The last time we went snorkeling, I had my camera all geared up, but totally forgot it to take it with me. Luckily Walt has made some beautiful photo's, so I am going to ask him if I can get one.
It is very hot over here, you need a lot of sun screen, otherwise you will just look like a crab. A huge one that will be in my case.
I will leave it for now. As soon I have figured out how to download photo's, I will put them on. But don't expect that soon to happen, today is the last day we will have internet on the ship, and the purser did not know if it will be available at sea or on the Marquesa Islands. Just keep checking.
Have a nice day, please leave a message when you feel up to it. Take care, Ineke

No comments:

Post a Comment